Introductory video to the ERC Synergy project ice2ice
The most recent ice2ice publications
- De Schepper, Stijn, et al. “The potential of sedimentary ancient DNA for reconstructing past sea ice evolution.” The ISME Journal (2019): 1.
- Schrot, Oliver Gerald, Jens Hesselbjerg Christensen, and Herbert Formayer. “Greenland winter tourism in a changing climate.” Journal of Outdoor Recreation and Tourism 27 (2019): 100224.
- Mottram, Ruth, et al. “An Integrated View of Greenland Ice Sheet Mass Changes Based on Models and Satellite Observations.” (2018).
- Langehaug, Helene R., et al. “Variability along the Atlantic water pathway in the forced Norwegian Earth System Model.” Climate dynamics 52.1-2 (2019): 1211-1230.
- Christensen, Jens Hesselbjerg, et al. “Robustness of European climate projections from dynamical downscaling.” Climate Dynamics (2019): 1-13.
- Holme, Christian, et al. “Varying regional δ 18 O–temperature relationship in high-resolution stable water isotopes from east Greenland.” Climate of the Past 15.3 (2019): 893-912.
- Nielsen, Søren B., et al. “Two‐timescale carbon cycle response to an AMOC collapse.” Paleoceanography and Paleoclimatology (2019).
You can find all our ice2ice publications here