Introductory video to the ERC Synergy project ice2ice
The most recent ice2ice publications
- MacFerrin, M. et al. “Rapid expansion of Greenland’s low-permeability ice slabs” Nature, volume 573, 403–407 (2019)
- Sadatzki, Henrik, et al. “Paired Li/Ca and δ18O peaks in bivalve shells from the Gulf of Panama mark seasonal coastal upwelling.” Chemical Geology (2019): 119295.
- King, A. C. F., et al. “Organic compounds in a sub‐Antarctic ice core: A potential suite of sea ice markers.” Geophysical Research Letters (2019).
- 2019). Attributing Greenland warming patterns to regional Arctic sea ice loss. Geophysical Research Letters, 46. https://doi.org/10.1029/2019GL083828, & (
- Plach, Andreas, et al. “Eemian Greenland ice sheet simulated with a higher-order model shows strong sensitivity to SMB forcing.” (2019).
- De Schepper, Stijn, et al. “The potential of sedimentary ancient DNA for reconstructing past sea ice evolution.” The ISME Journal (2019): 1.
You can find all our ice2ice publications here