Introductory video to the ERC Synergy project ice2ice
The most recent ice2ice publications
- Simonsen et al., “East Greenland ice core dust record reveals timing of Greenland ice sheet advance and retreat”, Nature communications, 10, 4494, (2019)
- Sessford, E. G., et al. “Consistent fluctuations in intermediate water temperature off the coast of Greenland and Norway during Dansgaard-Oeschger events.” Quaternary Science Reviews 223 (2019): 105887.
- MacFerrin, M. et al. “Rapid expansion of Greenland’s low-permeability ice slabs” Nature, volume 573, 403–407 (2019)
- Sadatzki, Henrik, et al. “Paired Li/Ca and δ18O peaks in bivalve shells from the Gulf of Panama mark seasonal coastal upwelling.” Chemical Geology (2019): 119295.
- King, A. C. F., et al. “Organic compounds in a sub‐Antarctic ice core: A potential suite of sea ice markers.” Geophysical Research Letters (2019).
You can find all our ice2ice publications here