The most recent ice2ice publications
- Pedro, Joel B., et al. “Beyond the bipolar seesaw: Toward a process understanding of interhemispheric coupling.” Quaternary Science Reviews 192 (2018): 27-46.
- Simonsen, Marius Folden, et al. “Particle shape accounts for instrumental discrepancy in ice core dust size distributions.” Climate of the Past 14.5 (2018): 601.
- Boberg, F., et al. “21st-century climate change around Kangerlussuaq, west Greenland: From the ice sheet to the shores of Davis Strait.” Arctic, Antarctic, and Alpine Research50.1 (2018): S100006.
- Ogawa, Fumiaki, et al. “Evaluating impacts of recent Arctic sea‐ice loss on the northern hemisphere winter climate change.” Geophysical Research Letters (2018).
- Akperov, Mirseid, et al. “Cyclone activity in the Arctic from an ensemble of regional climate models (Arctic CORDEX).” Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres 123.5 (2018): 2537-2554.
- Goelzer, H., et al. “Design and results of the ice sheet model initialisation experiments initMIP-Greenland: an ISMIP6 intercomparison.” The Cryosphere, 12, 1433-1460 (2018).
- Cuevas, Carlos A., et al. “Rapid increase in atmospheric iodine levels in the North Atlantic since the mid-20th century.” Nature Communications 9.1 (2018): 1452.
You can find all our ice2ice publications here