Introductory video to the ERC Synergy project ice2ice
The most recent ice2ice publications
- Mottram, Ruth, et al. “An Integrated View of Greenland Ice Sheet Mass Changes Based on Models and Satellite Observations.” (2018).
- Buizert et al., “Abrupt ice-age shifts in southern westerly winds and Antarctic climate forced from the north” Nature 563 (2018): 681-685
- Olesen, Martin, et al. “Robustness of high-resolution regional climate projections for Greenland: a method for uncertainty distillation.” Climate Research 76.3 (2018): 253-268.
- Geng, Marilena Sophie, Jens Hesselbjerg Hesselbjerg Christensen, and Torben Christensen. “Potential future methane emission hot spots in Greenland.” Environmental Research Letters (2018).
- Li, Camille, and Andreas Born. “Coupled atmosphere-ice-ocean dynamics in Dansgaard-Oeschger events.” Quaternary Science Reviews 203 (2019): 1-20.
- Risebrobakken, Bjørg, and Sarah Miche Patricia Berben. “Early Holocene establishment of the Barents Sea Arctic front.” Frontiers in Earth Science 6 (2018): 166.
- De Fleurian, Basile, et al. “SHMIP The subglacial hydrology model intercomparison Project.” Journal of Glaciology(2018): 1-20.
- Sessford, E. G., et al. “High resolution benthic Mg/Ca temperature record of the intermediate water in the Denmark Strait across D‐O stadial‐interstadial cycles.” Paleoceanography and Paleoclimatology (2018).
- Plach, Andreas, et al. “Eemian Greenland SMB strongly sensitive to model choice.” Climate of the Past 14.10 (2018): 1463-1485.
You can find all our ice2ice publications here