Introductory video to the ERC Synergy project ice2ice
The most recent ice2ice publications
- Muschitiello, Francesco, et al. “Deep-water circulation changes lead North Atlantic climate during deglaciation.” Nature Communications 10.1 (2019): 1272.
- Sadatzki, Henrik, et al. “Sea ice variability in the southern Norwegian Sea during glacial Dansgaard-Oeschger climate cycles.” Science Advances 5.3 (2019): eaau6174.
- Zamani, Behnam, et al. “Fram Strait sea ice export affected by thinning: comparing high-resolution simulations and observations.” Climate Dynamics (2019): 1-14.
- Lisé-Pronovost, Agathe, et al. “Scientific drilling of sediments at Darwin Crater, Tasmania.” (2019).
- Guo, Chuncheng, et al. “Description and evaluation of NorESM1-F: a fast version of the Norwegian Earth System Model (NorESM).” Geoscientific Model Development 12.1 (2019): 343-362.
- Matte, Dominic, et al. “Robustness and scalability of regional climate projections over Europe.” Frontiers in Environmental Science 6 (2018): 163.
You can find all our ice2ice publications here