Introductory video to the ERC Synergy project ice2ice
The most recent ice2ice publications
- Risebrobakken, Bjørg, and Sarah Miche Patricia Berben. “Early Holocene establishment of the Barents Sea Arctic front.” Frontiers in Earth Science 6 (2018): 166.
- De Fleurian, Basile, et al. “SHMIP The subglacial hydrology model intercomparison Project.” Journal of Glaciology(2018): 1-20.
- Sessford, E. G., et al. “High resolution benthic Mg/Ca temperature record of the intermediate water in the Denmark Strait across D‐O stadial‐interstadial cycles.” Paleoceanography and Paleoclimatology (2018).
- Plach, Andreas, et al. “Eemian Greenland SMB strongly sensitive to model choice.” Climate of the Past 14.10 (2018): 1463-1485.
- Kahle, Emma C., et al. “A Generalized Approach to Estimating Diffusion Length of Stable Water Isotopes from Ice‐Core Data.” Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface.
- Malmierca-Vallet, Irene, et al. “Simulating the Last Interglacial Greenland stable water isotope peak: The role of Arctic sea ice changes.” Quaternary Science Reviews 198 (2018): 1-14.
You can find all our ice2ice publications here