Introductory video to the ERC Synergy project ice2ice
The most recent ice2ice publications
- Scussolini, Paolo, et al. “Agreement between reconstructed and modeled boreal precipitation of the Last Interglacial.” Science Advances 5.11 (2019): eaax7047.
- Rugenstein, Maria, et al. “Equilibrium climate sensitivity estimated by equilibrating climate models.” Geophysical Research Letters (2019).
- Grinsted, Aslak, Peter Ditlevsen, and Jens Hesselbjerg Christensen. “Normalized US hurricane damage estimates using area of total destruction, 1900− 2018.” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (2019).
- de Vernal, Anne, et al. “Distribution of common modern dinoflagellate cyst taxa in surface sediments of the Northern Hemisphere in relation to environmental parameters: The new n= 1968 database.” Marine Micropaleontology (2019): 101796.
- Schmidt, Niels Martin, et al. “An ecosystem-wide reproductive failure with more snow in the Arctic.” PLoS biology 17.10 (2019): e3000392.
- Griem, Lisa, et al. “Insolation and glacial meltwater influence on sea‐ice and circulation variability in the northeastern Labrador Sea during the last Glacial.” Paleoceanography and Paleoclimatology (2019).
- Simonsen et al., “East Greenland ice core dust record reveals timing of Greenland ice sheet advance and retreat”, Nature communications, 10, 4494, (2019)
You can find all our ice2ice publications here